Carbon, Particulate & Moisture Management for Load Tap Changers
The LTCF Series are highly portable and designed for use on energized or non-energized apparatus to remove particulate, carbon and moisture down to acceptable levels.
Designed for use on load tap changers, mains switches, circuit breakers, the LTCF Series can be configured for online or offline operation, and are designed to remove particulate, carbon and moisture to very low levels.
Contamination of the oil can be in two forms – water and particulate (including carbon). The Trojan LTCF System can be designed to provide an economical approach for removal of the contaminants that are of concern in your transformer fleet.
The LTCF System employs a method of progressive, large capacity contamination reduction as the oil passes through the system, allowing for large capacity dirt holding, extended filter life and reduced cost of filter replacements.
This unique approach of large capacity, low cost filters spreads the load of dirt and water removal, ensuring extended filter life and low cost filtration.
If required, a separate, additional column can be included on the system specifically to reduce moisture levels to very low levels.
The system can also be used for topping up oil to LTC's and other electrical gear.
System adaptability to suit on-site needs
Trojan LTCF Systems are operator friendly and provide comprehensive depth filtration with low ongoing costs.
The LTCF Series can be configured for portable applications or permanent installation.
- Cost effective removal of carbon, particulate and moisture on energised transformers
- Highly portable unit that can be easily rotated between transformers
- Designed for unattended operation on energised power transformers
- Can be used on LTC’s, circuit breakers, main switches & other oil filled devices
- Includes three stages of large capacity particulate reduction
- Moisture removal achieved using proven molecular sieve media
- Simple, safe and easy to follow HMI led processes for operation
- PLC controlled with HMI interactive screen
Multiple interlocked safety cut-outs automatically shut down & isolate the system from the transformer
- Remote communications optional
- Single or three Phase options; various voltages.